We are Bravera.
- Give and earn trust. We support and empower one another to earn trust through accountable performance.
- Learn, teach and mentor. We are a learning organization that invests in growth and development.
- Collaborate and innovate. We work together to drive continuous improvement to enhance your experience.
Employee- and Director-owned
What does this mean for you?
- You get the best customer service. When you work directly with a company’s owner, you get great service. We care that you have a great experience every time, because your success is our success.
- We really do appreciate you! When you choose to trust Bravera with your financial needs, it means a lot to us. We will always work hard to make sure that this institution and every one of our customers not only succeeds, but thrives.
- We are motivated to keep you happy. Employee-ownership motivates us to keep you, our customer, happy. We are always looking for ways to make your life easier by providing the best financial products and the most caring customer service.
- Decisions are approached thoughtfully and with more care. We have genuine pride in this company. We are financial advisors who work hard to help you meet your financial goals. And, you can trust that we always have your best interests in mind.
With roots dating back to 1909, we are comprised of Bravera Bank, Bravera Insurance and Bravera Wealth; all falling under the holding company, Bravera Holdings Corp. This allows us the unique opportunity to offer customers a complete financial services package.
Located in North Dakota and Montana, the three Bravera entities have 27 locations in 19 communities including Bismarck, Cando, Carrington, Cooperstown, Finley, Devils Lake, Dickinson, Killdeer, Mandan, McClusky, Minot, New England, Northwood, Stanley, Underwood and Watford City in North Dakota and Billings, Glendive and Great Falls in Montana. United Community Bank in Burlington, Drake, Leeds and Minot, North Dakota and, pending regulatory approval, Financial Security Bank in Albertville and Kerkhoven, Minnesota are also a part of Bravera Holdings Corp.