Share your vision of the future with us. We'll help find the right path to get there. Advisors help you enjoy, manage, grow and efficiently transfer your wealth by providing comprehensive trust and investment solutions. A trust can be a helpful resource to protect your assets and ensure financial security. Trusts can be completely customized to meet your specific needs.
- Revocable living trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Testamentary trusts
- Life Insurance trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Marital trusts
- Education trusts
- Special needs trusts
Land and Mineral Management
- Collecting and safely depositing into your account income from leases, royalties, interest, dividends or other trust sources.
- Managing accounting and administrative duties, such as paying bills, tracking principal and income and record-keeping.
- Maintaining real estate and mineral interests, including negotiating leases, obtaining insurance coverage, filing statement of claim and coordinating FSA and CRP paperwork.
- Coordinating preparation and filing of trust tax returns and distribution of K-1 forms.
- Distributing trust income and/or principal to beneficiaries according to trust terms.
- Administering all aspects of the trust and communicating with trust grantors, beneficiaries, accountants and attorneys.
- Managing other trust investments according to the Prudent Investor Rule guidelines.
Wealth Management Resources
Why Bravera Wealth?
Certified, experienced professionals
- 8 Licensed Investment Advisor Representatives and Assistants
- 5 Certified Trust Financial Advisors
- 3 Certified Public Accountants
- 3 Certified Retirement Compliance Professionals
- 2 Certified Financial Planner™ Professionals
- 2 Certified Fiduciary and Investment Risk Specialists
- 1 Farm Succession Coordinator
- 1 Certified Retirement Counselor
- 1 Certified Mineral Manager
- 1 Certified Investment Management Analyst