- Low 13.92% APR for purchases and balance transfers
- 18% APR for cash advances
- No fees for balance transfers, cash advances, or over-the-limit
- $1.00 minimum interest charge
ScoreCard Rewards Program
Debt Payoff Calculator
Most everyone would prefer to live debt free, and by adding to your monthly payment toward a debt, you can become debt-free quickly and save money on interest. This calculator will show you how long it will take to pay off a loan and how much interest will accrue over the length of the loan.
Credit Card Payoff Calculator
How It Works
Credit cards with a low interest rate are hard to find. In fact, the average APR (Annual Percentage Rate) sits at around fifteen percent—that’s pretty high. You can look at this number and either roll your eyes & shrug your shoulders or work to ensure your creditors never get that much out of you. The Credit Card Payoff Calculator shows you how much interest you’ll have paid by the end of your payoff date. Use that information to give your debt a complete overhaul and start paying a monthly rate that helps you save on interest charges.
- Enter your credit card’s balance & interest rate.
- Adjust the Monthly Payment to see how paying more can save you money in the long-run.