We offer several levels of protection:
Identity Theft Consultation and Restoration
We'll help you confirm and investigate fraud and assist you in restoring your identity. A personal investigator will help you:
- Investigate fraudulent activity
- Organize details of issues & explaining your rights
- Initiate credit freezes on your behalf
- Issue fraud alerts with credit bureaus, the Social Security Administration, the Federal Trade Commission and the US Postal Service.
- Prepare appropriate documentation
$3.95 per month
Credit Monitoring Service
Includes all Tier 1 services, plus your credit will be continuously monitored and you will be notified in real time about activity in your credit file when the following is detected:
- New accounts opened
- Payment delinquencies
- Public record changes
- Change of address
- Over card limits
- Lost or stolen card reports
- Major derogatory marks
- New unconfirmed address
- Fraud or victim statements
Single-Bureau Monitoring: $5.95 per month
Triple-Bureau Monitoring: $8.95 per month
- Address Aware provides an 18-month history of all locations mail has been sent by the USPS and alerts the member if a fraudster attempts to change your mailing address with the USPS.
- Public Persona monitors non-credit information on your credit report. An 18-month history report is provided upon enrollment and you will be notified if any changes are detected.
- Web Watcher detects instances of your personal information being bought or sold by criminals online. This service helps to reduce your risk of financial identity theft, medical identity theft and account takeover fraud by constantly monitoring websites, forums, chat rooms, and other Dark Web locations where criminals buy, sell and trade stolen personal information.
Single-Bureau Monitoring: $9.95 per month
Triple-Bureau Monitoring: $15.95 per month
- Unauthorized use of name
- Credit files
- Fraudulent credit