Women in Ag — Leading. Linking. Learning.
Bravera and NDSU Extension are offering a free event series called Women in Ag — Leading. Linking. Learning. It’s an agriculture-focused program designed to educate women of all backgrounds to become better agribusiness managers and partners.
Each event lasts one to two hours and includes a fun, social aspect, along with an informal educational speaker. The events are free and rotate throughout central North Dakota locations.
Register for an event.
Registration is required and open to all women in the community as well as current Bravera customers.
Participants can attend any or all of these events:
Underwood, McClusky and Mandan
April 12: Ag Advocacy and Direct Market Agriculture
- Wednesday, April 12 at 7 p.m.
- Mercer Community Center, 257 W. Max St, Mercer
- Presenters: Sarah Crimmins, NDSU Extension Sheridan County; Missy Morgan, National CommonGround Associate Director; Bridgette Readel, Ag Mafia Founder and CommonGround North Dakota Volunteer
Cando and Leeds
March 27: Mental Health Awareness
Join us and the NDSU Extension for a Women in Ag event on Mental Health Awareness.
- Monday, March 27 at 6:30 p.m.
- Towner County Memorial Building, American Legion Room, 414 5th Ave., Cando
- Presenter: Monica McConkey, LPC Rural Mental Health Specialist
To learn more, call Sheridan County at 701-363-2242, McLean County at 701-269-4438 or Towner and Benson County at 701-968-4362.